NEW GUY & NEW EDGE

aone415

Hello everyone, I'm from NNJ and picked my Edge up last week... After 3 Expeditions, this thing drives like a dream. I throughly enjoy it... looking forward to learning from all of you. :shades:

Iam glad to hear that....I lease and 05 Expi and I am planning on an 08 EDGE,enjoy in the best of health....I alway knew we jersey guys had good taste..

Hello everyone, I'm from NNJ and picked my Edge up last week... After 3 Expeditions, this thing drives like a dream. I throughly enjoy it... looking forward to learning from all of you. :shades:

Though we love our black Edge, and think it's the best color, Edgy Girl would probably agree with you about your choice of colors. )

Seriously, enjoy your Edge...most of us in here love ours!

• 4 months later...

All I wanted was the Creme Brulee since they came out in 07. Nothing compares to the White Sand though. The Creme Brulee has a yellow tint to it which turned me off. The White Sand is more of a pearl white then a stark white...looks awesome with chrome wheels. Would definatley recommend you compare...telling you...go with the white sand...easier on the eyes...

• 2 weeks later...