My new '07 Edge

tpm419419

• 2 months later...
Nice, Im looking to buy pretty much the same thing, an '07 SEL+ without nav or roof upgrade. Do you mind posting roughly what you paid? After rebates, I'm getting prices around $30500 + tax..

thx!

Don't pay more than $28000+ TTL for 07 SEL+

Panoramic Vista Roof

Reverse sensors

Sirius Satellite Radio

Rear Cargo Management System

Nice, Im looking to buy pretty much the same thing, an '07 SEL+ without nav or roof upgrade. Do you mind posting roughly what you paid? After rebates, I'm getting prices around $30500 + tax..

thx!

Don't pay more than $28000 ( including rebates )+ TTL for 07 SEL+

Panoramic Vista Roof

Reverse sensors

Sirius Satellite Radio

Don't pay more than $28000 ( including rebates )+ TTL for 07 SEL+

Panoramic Vista Roof

Reverse sensors

Sirius Satellite Radio

Well, to make a long story short, I didn't qualify for the rebates (Canadian importing from US to Canada). I ended up getting a 2008 SEL with both premium and convenience package, black on black leather, with 18 inch premium painted rims, reverse sensing, roof rails, and Sirius. About 32k delivered to the border for me. :) Can't wait to take delivery in two weeks!

thx!

Just bought a new 07 Edge SEL PLUS without Vista roof and Nav and paid $29,067 plus tax/tags. The first 200 miles have good very well. However, I did have to have all four rotors "turned" discovered via brake pedal pulsing, particulary noticeable at higher speeds. To me this was unusual for a brand new vehicle.Surprised the dealer did not pick up on this when test driving prior to my sale. It was delivered from another dealer 30 miles down the road from my local Ford dealership Otherwise I am happy with the Edge...my wife's new wheels. I drive an 08 Ford Sport Trac V-8 and like the changes over my former 02 and 04 Sport Trac. One happy Ford family.