Turned 100k tonight

thirdgenlxi

I know 100k isn't really all that much, but hey I snapped a pic anyways, haha.... rolled over on my way out to obedience class with my 2 dogs. I haven't had it that long, just bought it in Nov with 97,600 and change, so I haven't really put that many on it myself. Haven't had a single issue though and she runs and drives like brand new! Time to do an oil change tomorrow. This was the first vehicle I've had with under 100k miles (even if it was only for a short time) since I was 17 years old in 1999 when I bought a '94 Ranger with 72k. Currently my bike ('04 Honda CBR 600 F4i) has 252k and my other car ('89 Honda Accord) has 434k, so this is still pretty low for me, heh

96D082F3-58AD-4F0D-89C6-173246D997CC-151

And other than a few little scratches on the top part of the rear bumper cover, still pretty much looks like new inside and out too (right below the LF turn signal where it looks like the paint is peeling on the bumper, is actually a reflection of... something, lol). It was dark and rainy tonight so couldn't really snap a pic, this was from a week or two ago. Nothing special, completely stock for now... I do have some plans though, getting the front windows tinted being at the top of the list, lol

6B2A6FDB-B5D7-4852-A61C-66DF54E34488-443

Just thought I'd share :)

Super news ! Had a '95 Explorer. sold it in '02 to friends for their daughter, had a few miles under

150K on it. She sold it last year with 235K, still ran great. Your Edge loks to be in real good shape.

Nice!! I've seen some of those Explorers run for a long long time! I like the older OHV 4.0's more than the SOHC 4.0's..... **timing chain nightmares** eek! :hide:

And yea it's in super good shape...... one of the main reasons I bought it, not only cuz it was what I needed, but cuz it was so clean both inside and out, and could tell it had been well cared for. And since I bought it from the dealer I work at, was able to get a pretty good deal (almost $4000 under NADA).... pretty much at cost. I couldn't say no. I posted a few more pics in my intro thread.... some at the top and more further down

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/11536-new-guy-here-just-bought-my-07-sel/

• 2 weeks later...