Proud to be a new Edge Owner

pennstatefan111

The 300c is an addition to the family. I've been a Ford guy since I've been driving.

Congrats on the new Edge. Picked up mine yesterday!! WOOHOO!

I'm also a BIG fan of the 300C as that's the only car I ever rented when I traveled. I would have bought one but here in Western Canada, it was just too many ponies and RWD which isn't a great combination come Oct.

Enjoy the new wheels!

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Folks...I am a proud, new, owner of a Ford Edge SLE....I love it! The vehicle handles Great!!! :happy feet: I will add aftermarket parts to the vehicle :rockon: !!!!!! Way to roll as a Mom with two boys :shades: !!!

Hi everyone! First Post!!

Just purchased my Carbon SEL Plus Saturday and already looking for accessories :)

I was browsing this site when searching for info on the Edge and it has already provided me with some great info. Noticed the info about the paint overrun and wouldn't you know it, mine had it too!

Will post pics once I get it back from the dealer (fixing the paint). TTYL!

Hi everyone! First Post!!

Just purchased my Carbon SEL Plus Saturday and already looking for accessories :)

I was browsing this site when searching for info on the Edge and it has already provided me with some great info. Noticed the info about the paint overrun and wouldn't you know it, mine had it too!

Will post pics once I get it back from the dealer (fixing the paint). TTYL!

Welcome! You purchased a fantastic vehicle with the absolute best color!

IMG_0364.jpg

(thought I would be just like jeffrey)

Welcome! You purchased a fantastic vehicle with the absolute best color!

IMG_0364.jpg

(thought I would be just like jeffrey)

Great wheels! I'll upgrade mine... one day! Gotta do something about the audio though. The Audiophile (sp) is ok, but the tone is really flat. I'm used to the Monsoon in my old Pontiac and the Edge sound system is not even close to it.

Great wheels! I'll upgrade mine... one day! Gotta do something about the audio though. The Audiophile (sp) is ok, but the tone is really flat. I'm used to the Monsoon in my old Pontiac and the Edge sound system is not even close to it.

Thanks! I always have liked the Enkei basket-style wheels.

That might be next for me....playing with the audio system. I had a Sirius receiver (after-market) in my RX8 that had the "favorite" function - I could press a few buttons when a song came on and then every time that song came on (even a different channel) it would alert me and I could turn to that channel.

I loved it.

Unfortunately, the Sirius in the Edge doesn't have that function. I have lived with it so far but if I could find an aftermarket in-dash system that had that feature, then I would for sure make the switch.

The sound isn't fantastic, but I don't think it is that bad either. If, and when, I decide to change out somet things, then I'll probably do it all.

Edited by Good_Hands

hello penn!

there's tons of interesting info and lots of edge fans here.

now, if we can find a way of trading that 300c on a ford ...

Welcome to the Ford Edge Group: I hope you enjoy your new Ford Edge.

Here are a few links you may want to visit while you own a Ford product.

This one is for the new SYNC system

http://syncmyride.com

This one is for owners to register their vehicles. very helpful site

https://myford.fordvehicles.com/servlet/Con...wners/index.asp

This one is where all owners can learm more about resources available to owners.

http://www.fordvehicles.com/owners/index.asp

Would that have been perhaps a '65 Bonneville?

I'm looking to install my 8-Track under the dash and looking for a good place, right now I think under the glove box will have to do it.

I miss toggling between all 4 tracks to repeat one of my fav. tracks. Course having the 8-Track next to the under dash TEAC Auto-reverse cassette player, is impressive also. I started filling one of the cup holders with paper cups.. I've re-plumbed the windshield washer's to now dispense under the dash. And Replaced the washer bottle with a duo-reservoir one. So mixing the perfect martini is just a matter of twisting the washer knob to suit personal tastes. Gotta love American ingenuity.