I installed HIDs in my fogs about 6 months ago and I haven't had any problem with them until now...they just failed to work one day and haven't worked since for about 2 weeks now. I checked the fuse and its fine and there is no relay in the power box for the fogs either. Don't know whats going on really and don't want to get ripped off by the dealer...any thoughts? Thanks

"What? You have HIDs? Well, we've found ourselves the problem, now haven't we? (All-knowing nods)"

I'd take it elsewhere. It is entirely possible that some feedback from your HID kit is causing a burp, but they should be able to figure out where.

Maybe you SHOULD return the lights to stock before that second opinion. Just so you know whether the fogs work at all.

So the fogs are back to stock bulbs and system and still no power...so its either a serious issue or just a problem with the headlight switch (even though it works for everything else). But I'm not too worried about not having fogs at this moment, my headlights will be good enough. I'll have this checked out if more problems arise or when timing is better