2011 Edge fog light installation

Howdy Friends,

I am thinking about putting fog lights on my 2011 Edge SE. Currently I have the black plastic insert pieces there. Not sure what I need to consider when doing this. Can anyone point me in the right direction to some fog light DIY threads, or better yet - share their install knowleadge?

Thanks!

Howdy Friends,

I am thinking about putting fog lights on my 2011 Edge SE. Currently I have the black plastic insert pieces there. Not sure what I need to consider when doing this. Can anyone point me in the right direction to some fog light DIY threads, or better yet - share their install knowleadge?

Thanks!

Accessories & Modifications --> Thread Name "Fog Lights anyone?"

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/11352-fog-lights-anyone/?hl=%20fog%20%20lights

In that thread mtbalser has installed fogs on his edge. Hope this helps.

One of the users/vendors on here was selling daytime running lights which used the LED strips which come on some of the newer models. He had an option for models like yours which came with the black plastic insert instead of the LED strip. His included a wire harness and everything you needed to have them work. Search for DTBL (Daytime Bright Lights) and you should be able to find his info and a link to his web page advertising the lights.

If he can't help you, I have a set of new LED strip lights posted in the classified section.

I don't have the stock housings so I bought aftermarket housing.

Then I bought mine at HIDextra also.

I love my new HID kits! excellent customer service and great quality products.

Was very easy to install, plug and play, no wire-cutting unlike some kits. My new HID lights give the car the aggressive look and improved
visibility that I wanted.

They also have a new slim line ballast, check this out --> http://blog.hidextra.com/hidextra-introducting-the-all-new-stealth-series-v-2/

Highly recommended HID vendor! Posting photos sooon! :headspin:

I don't have the stock housings so I bought aftermarket housing.

Then I bought mine at HIDextra also.

I love my new HID kits! excellent customer service and great quality products.

Was very easy to install, plug and play, no wire-cutting unlike some kits. My new HID lights give the car the aggressive look and improved visibility that I wanted.

They also have a new slim line ballast, check this out --> http://blog.hidextra.com/hidextra-introducting-the-all-new-stealth-series-v-2/

Highly recommended HID vendor! Posting photos sooon! :headspin:

Those ballasts look exactly like the DDM ballasts I received yesterday...