'13 edge sucks at the drive in

mclellan83

Settings/ Display/ there is a section that says Day Night Auto then Off. Select off and it goes black. This is with the key on but the car not started. Should help to not drain the battery too much. If your dash lights don't go down enough for you take a black t-shirt and shove it in the gauge cluster.

Edited by xK317Hx

• 6 months later...

I realize the original question was posted almost 7 months ago, but I just recently learned something which may help in the future.

My 2013 Limited allows me to just touch the radio power button when the car is shut off, and the radio will play. No need to put the switch (actually the button since I have the push button start) into the ACC mode. I believe the radio will stay on about 15 minutes or until a door is opened.

I read this on an F150 forum and tried it on my Edge. It works great, nothing else turns on other than the radio. I don't know when this feature was incorporated or if it is model and option specific. All I can suggest is try it in your Edge by just pushing the radio power button.

• Like 1