Battlefield ford in Cville Rocks!!

maquedew

:shades:

Bought the Edge for my wife this past weekend. Fully loaded and ready to go. Not sure she is going to let me drive it that much. She already called the next long road trip. Theres a change...LOL She loves it so far. Bought it through Battlefield Ford here in Cville Virginia. They were amazing. Found it on Friday, they went Saturday to Baltimore to pick it up and detailed and had it ready for delivery saturday night. They put a big pink bow on it and put it in the center of the showroom. They really were amazing to work with. They worked hard all week to find this loaded sel + in carbon. I attached some pics for your viewing pleasure. Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome...

Steve

post-1465-1190689944_thumb.jpg

post-1465-1190689963_thumb.jpg

post-1465-1190689975_thumb.jpg

post-1465-1190689996_thumb.jpg

:shades:

Bought the Edge for my wife this past weekend. Fully loaded and ready to go. Not sure she is going to let me drive it that much. She already called the next long road trip. Theres a change...LOL She loves it so far. Bought it through Battlefield Ford here in Cville Virginia. They were amazing. Found it on Friday, they went Saturday to Baltimore to pick it up and detailed and had it ready for delivery saturday night. They put a big pink bow on it and put it in the center of the showroom. They really were amazing to work with. They worked hard all week to find this loaded sel + in carbon. I attached some pics for your viewing pleasure. Hope you enjoy. Comments welcome...

Steve

The more and more I look at the Edge, the more I wanna shout! They are just beautiful!

So beautiful it will make ya wanna slap yo momma!

:P

Just kidding....

But they are a sight. What a Beaut!!!

Congrats to your wife, and maybe even you if you get to drive...

:banvictory:

The more and more I look at the Edge, the more I wanna shout! They are just beautiful!

So beautiful it will make ya wanna slap yo momma!

:P

Just kidding....

But they are a sight. What a Beaut!!!

Congrats to your wife, and maybe even you if you get to drive...

:banvictory:

Yeah, I really love the edge. We used to drive an XC90 but I really think we are going to like this cuv much more. I am very impressed with FORD. I hope i get to drive it, but i am just happy to know that she is happy with it.

Better tell my momma to watch out.

• 2 months later...
Yeah, I really love the edge. We used to drive an XC90 but I really think we are going to like this cuv much more. I am very impressed with FORD. I hope i get to drive it, but i am just happy to know that she is happy with it.

Better tell my momma to watch out.

Hey, nice car! Are those 18" or 20" wheels?

Those are the 18" Premium Chrome Clad 6-spoke wheels which were available for only a short time at the end of the 2007 model production as an option in lieu of the original 18" chrome clad wheels. They are not available for the '08's as they went back to only offering the original 18" chrome wheels which come standard on the Limited.

• 3 weeks later...