It arrived today!

ELMersGlue1

7 weeks total. Arrived today with 2 miles on her. SO excited. Immediately noticed how much higher it sits compared to a standard Edge. Cannot believe how smooth it is with the 22 inch wheels. So much better than my Escape. Taking it on a 2 hour trip next weekend so i'll report back with more thoughts then. Thanks for all your help. This is a great site!

Nick

post-25337-0-65481100-1366245061_thumb.jpg

Congrat's and glad that you finally got your sport, 7 weks wasn't too long of a wait. I'm sitting on 20's with my "X", lower than what my Explorer was, but still a sweet ride. Get a good coat of wax on in, preferably Collinte 845 Insullator. Can't beat it, for sure.

So you hail from Scraton?, my wife went to Marywood College a number of years back. Was in Pottville & Morea last weekend, what's with Scraton & Tornado watches ?

Right outside of Scranton yep. Marywood is basically within walking distance of my house haha. The watches have become a norm here as odd as it sounds. Nasty storm blew through yesterday and last week two of the neighbors lost their roofs and a pole snapped in half from a random passing thunderstorm. We seem to be getting worse storms here the last few years.

Here is another pic. Blown away by the Sony system. The neighbors all came over to see it and they said they've seen plenty of Edge's before, but not a Sport. Funny, all the salesmen at my dealer hadn't seen a Sport in person either. When I picked it up they were all surrounding it checking it out. I was the first to order one.....that goes to show how pathetically small this place is haha.

post-25337-0-81685700-1366508895_thumb.jpg