New member, Waiting for my Edge

Gurufarmer

I have been poking around here for a couple weeks. I ordered a 13 Edge Sport on Tues so getting excited to get it. Dealer told me it will be 6 to 8 weeks for delivery.

Planning a few mods all of which should have been factory options for a $42,000 vehicle. HID's, trailer hitch, Redline tuning's quick lifts for the hood.

I can't wait to get the call "Your Edge has arrived"

I'm getting excited to get my Edge. Called the dealer and they were able to get the build date of 5/20 and the VIN for my Edge.

How long do they usually take to deliver from build date.

I also got my $750 certificate from Ford yesterday with a brochure that I ordered off Fords web site. It was a pretty crappy brochure for marketing materials but the $750 on the back page is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a little jealous. i ordered my SEL just a week after you (24th April) and I don't even have a VIN or build date yet. Partly my own fault for insisting on a factory order. There was one almost identical, (Dealer could add the cargo package himself) at a dealer 300 miles away, but when they said it would be driven up I said no.