Top Line Cars

edgesenior

:reading: .......Employee People............So if EDGE is going to start a Limited with extra tricks and up-graded standard items....WHAT is the MKX going to have?? Just make all the "extra stuff".... Standard ?? ...Or have they got an Ace up the sleeve we ain't seen.......Yet? .............Just wondering....I'll be looking to trade soon ... I'm at 27K....................... :shift: ................Sr..........

:reading: .......Employee People............So if EDGE is going to start a Limited with extra tricks and up-graded standard items....WHAT is the MKX going to have?? Just make all the "extra stuff".... Standard ?? ...Or have they got an Ace up the sleeve we ain't seen.......Yet? .............Just wondering....I'll be looking to trade soon ... I'm at 27K....................... :shift: ................Sr..........
  • Lincoln Sync™ – An industry-exclusive voice-activated, hands-free, in-car communications and entertainment system. The system, developed in collaboration with Microsoft, fully integrates mobile phones and media players into the vehicle using Bluetooth technology and USB connectivity.
  • 2008 Limited Edition – Available in White Chocolate Clearcoat Metallic, Vapor Sliver Clearcoat Metallic or Vivid Red Clearcoat Metallic, the Limited Edition includes: Charcoal Black interior with fineline Ebony wood accents; Ebony carpeting and floor mats with Lincoln Star logo; premium leather seating in Charcoal Black with Medium Light Stone inserts and piping; chrome exterior door handles; unique badging; Lincoln Star logos stitched on the first row headrests and all-new 20-inch chrome-clad wheels.
  • Monochrome Limited Edition – Available exclusively in Black, the Monochrome Limited Edition includes all the great features of the Limited Edition plus a monochromatic body color grille.
  • More standard features. The 2008 MKX adds Lincoln Sync™ and SIRIUS® Satellite Radio to a long list of standard features that include heated and cooled front seats, power lumbar driver and front passenger seats, easy entry driver's seat, memory driver's seat and side mirrors, auto-dimming driver's side mirror and Reverse Sensing System.

post-1037-1190939029_thumb.jpgpost-1037-1190945062_thumb.jpg forgot I had an interior shot of it also.

Edited by 07 MKX

:reading: ....I don't give two poo's about Sync, wood trinkets and Monochrome....Sync.... :hysterical: ....If it don't sound like "grits and fried catfish" the car ain't goin' recognize any $#2*&...I said anyway.......Now Good Hands is on the right track. . :yup: ......... Old Boobly Boo over there can take that a four wheelin' ....... This looks like the "L.A." machine for me.... :shift: ...Sr..............PS.....Does it come with the "black out" windshield for night driving???

:reading: ....I don't give two poo's about Sync, wood trinkets and Monochrome....Sync.... :hysterical: ....If it don't sound like "grits and fried catfish" the car ain't goin' recognize any $#2*&...I said anyway.......Now Good Hands is on the right track. . :yup: ......... Old Boobly Boo over there can take that a four wheelin' ....... This looks like the "L.A." machine for me.... :shift: ...Sr..............PS.....Does it come with the "black out" windshield for night driving???

fatheR??? if you don't care for wood or a lot of the other thing's.. why would you care about a just "rebadged ford"?

fatheR??? if you don't care for wood or a lot of the other thing's.. why would you care about a just "rebadged ford"?

:shades: ..07 MKX....Well..It's that I don't appreciate your post with the pictures and MKX car info...I do..and Thanks...BUT...What I was hoping was Lincoln would break their many year cycle of "re-badging" a Ford and lay out a vehicle that... If I see two Creme Brulee cars I know the Lincoln from any angle I see it...What I'd have hoped for......Painted lower body kits, Standard... 20 or 22 Real wheels NOT the Plasto-chrome wheel covers, Standard...How about an inter-cooled Turbo, Standard, to seperate those classes?....And then inside,...Not just wood trinkets on a Ford interior.... BUT.... Stuff like... Ditch the console and have BIG Luxurious fully electric seats...Like a 2000 series Continental...That Connie was different than anything Ford had....Connie used to be that way....But alas, Connie is gone...Good old girl...Memory entry..Yes!..from the key fob..NOT a 1 & 2 button on the door panel..How about that easy entry?..Yes.. and how about "reverse mirrors" like the Connie....The MKX started me going with that 60's grille, but never followed through for me..The different tail light treatment was nice and very different than Ford, BUT a bit too/too...the nostalgia?....Sorry.....I'm sure the SYNC is tops, but what Ford needs to get...."Not every Car Nut is a Techno-Nut"... and visa versa...Real Techno-Nuts want their groceries in a paper bag...Maybe Saturns, Mini-Cooper or the street version electric golf carts...Yikes...Gutless electric cars.. My muscle car world has gone....Forever...Lincoln should go for the luxury treatments and SYNC can be optional for the Techno crowd...The way I see it, FMC has already blown 3 re-makes of a Their..MKZ/Zephyr and whatever it was before that..And then their Taurus/500/back to Taurus again deals...Makes me feel like the 70's with Coke/New Coke/Classic Coke......This is the flustration... I was hoping FMC to end.....Yes, I would like..Yo!.. Love.. To get a MKX, but I'm hoping for something more than....Like you said a "rebadged ford" ........Ford had a color in 2006 that only came on Limited Freestar called Smokestone....It was nearly holographic....It changed between three colors...depending on the light...nearly right before your eyes.....Lincoln could pull that out...instead of another variation of White..Or another re-make of Black....How about a deep forest green, remember the big Jags with that green? It just screamed "Class Act"....... I guess to end...My endless dribble and sorry for that....Lincoln needs to be Lincoln... and not another...."they all came in black" Ford......Maybe I'll get a 2008 Limited and wait til ??....Happy..... :shift: ..............Sr....