Greetings!

HarleyGuy

Very nice! I got mine for 19k flat. Hope you enjoy it!

I notice you have after market stereo. I'm considering one also to solve my lack of blue tooth.

How do you like your Pioneer unit? Were there any installation issues at all? Steering wheel controls still work?

Thanks.

The steering wheel controls require purchase of an aftermarket unit. I believe I got it all from Sonicelectronix. I love it and haven't had any bluetooth issues and installation didn't take more than a couple hours. Mine doesn't have nav, since I use my phone for that. Just make sure to put the hands-free mic in a convenient and effective location.

Yeah, I've been installing audio for three years. It's plug and play in terms of, you connect the equipment to the original stuff without drilling, but you will need to connect each wire to the appropriate wire of the stock harness. There's about around 30 wires back there, but it's the most time consuming part.

• 4 weeks later...

No big deal. Hope you're happy with it! Now when you putting a sub in?! I believe you have about 6.5 cu.ft. below the headrests in the back. That's two ported fifteens. LOL Sorry, I just really wanna see an Edge killed by subs.

It came with a sub.

But right now I've got a rattle that seems to be coming from the driver side passenger door area. Maybe the rear seat on that side. Not really sure. Seems most noticeable on acceleration. Not noticeable at speed. Comes and goes. No real pattern.

It's driving me :censored: crazy trying to figure it out.

I have been trying to decide if I want to install a sub in mine. Ive seen that theres kits available to hide them in the rear space on the passenger side panel, has anyone put something in theirs and not had a custom install, just like sitting in the back behind the seats? I ask since I previously had a crew cab truck and the sub I purchased is a slim kicker 10" with a truck box included. Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with something like this as opposed to a custom order setup.

• 3 weeks later...

The steering wheel controls require purchase of an aftermarket unit. I believe I got it all from Sonicelectronix. I love it and haven't had any bluetooth issues and installation didn't take more than a couple hours. Mine doesn't have nav, since I use my phone for that. Just make sure to put the hands-free mic in a convenient and effective location.

I like Pioneer head units. A lot of them have a "close to" stock look. And not like something you'd find in a 16 year old's Civic. lol. I have a 1 DIMM one from Pioneer since the F-150 is like 1 and 3/4 DIMM size. Are all the Edge's (without the touch screen) 2 DIMM size?

Edit: Oh wait, it's "DIN", not "DIMM". DIMM refers to computer RAM. lol.

Edited by TheyCallMeBT