What color HIDs do you have in your ride?

What color are your HIDs  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What color HID do you have in your ride?

• 4300k 35w
    • 4300k 55w
    • 5000k 35w
    • 5000k 55w
    • 6000k 35w
    • 6000k 55w

5000k 35W here. In Germany they only have street lights in city limits. There are not many streets outside cities that have lights. My 35W kit does a good job of lighting it up, but I wish I had 55W kits. When there are no street lights, it is amazing how dark it can get. I just don't want to be blinding people driving by. I think that street lights would help drown out a bit of the brightness from a 55W kit, and seeing as there aren't many street lights here I don't think an upgrade is in my cards for now.

5000k 35W here. In Germany they only have street lights in city limits. There are not many streets outside cities that have lights. My 35W kit does a good job of lighting it up, but I wish I had 55W kits. When there are no street lights, it is amazing how dark it can get. I just don't want to be blinding people driving by. I think that street lights would help drown out a bit of the brightness from a 55W kit, and seeing as there aren't many street lights here I don't think an upgrade is in my cards for now.

I can appreciate what your saying. Having driven the A5 at 2:00am, it's not fun.

You shouldn't have any problems with oncoming traffic if you upgrade to 55w.

I can appreciate what your saying. Having driven the A5 at 2:00am, it's not fun.

You shouldn't have any problems with oncoming traffic if you upgrade to 55w.

Thanks for your thoughts. I will definitely keep it in mind. I am only over here for another year, then the Edge is going into storage for about 3 years. I think I will be ok with sticking with the 35W kit for now.

Thanks for your thoughts. I will definitely keep it in mind. I am only over here for another year, then the Edge is going into storage for about 3 years. I think I will be ok with sticking with the 35W kit for now.

Your more than welcome to store it at my place! I'd hate to the new headlights get dusty...