Edge Update After 3 Months!

ELMersGlue1

Hey all. I've had her for three months and i'm thrilled! Many road trips, three 2 - hour trips to Philly, one 3 1/2 hr trip to Sea Isle City, Jersey, 1 5 hour trip to Pittsburg, and one 2 hour trip to NY State. All trips I got 21-22 mpg with AC blasting. Otherwise in the city i've been avg. 18-19.

No major issues with MFT, just some intermittent bluetooth connectivity issues with the music from my iPhone. 98% of the time it works flawlessly.

Amazing how many compliments I get wherever I go. "THAT'S an Edge!?" "It came with Pirelli's!?" "22's!!!!?" etc. haha.

I run my own detailing business and pull a 5x8 trailer (12 feet long total) with a total weight of approx. 2,500 lbs and it handles it better then I was thinking it would. See attached picture. No issues with braking at all, loses steam on hills fast, but pulls strong from stop lights and transmission shifts smooth at all times.

So far so good. It was so worth the wait!

post-25337-0-76808600-1373671380_thumb.jpg

Hey all, pulling the trailer (so far with an even mix of hwy./ city) i'm getting approx. 17.4 which i'm thrilled with. It's the 3.7L AWD with 22 inch wheels, not the 3.5 (it's the SPORT model).

In terms of forums, i'm on Autopia.org, Detailking.com, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment. Use chemicals from all over, Zaino, Chemical Guys, Meguiars, Leather Masters etc.

Edited by ELMersGlue1