New Ford Edge owner

RadioBob

Hello All,

Please bear with me, I am new to forum use. Hope I do not violate customs or traditions. I just need some intelligent people and fellow Edge owners to share some good advice.

I just recently bought a 2013 Edge SEL. I really like the car, but I found one minor disappointment -- it does not have fog lamps. Has anyone installed after-market fog lamps on an Edge? If you have, please offer some details and advice.

Thanks for your help.

RadioBob

As someone thats new to here as well I have spent quite a bit of my free time looking into some new things to do to mine also. I have found a few online at various websites but continue to go back to this site http://www.daytimebrightlites.com/Daytime_running_lights.html From what I can see its by far the best available and I plan on getting them myself as soon as I free up some funds to do so. That and converting all the bulbs to leds as well as either getting an hid kit or something new for the headlights. I think its the best your gonna find anywhere in my honest opinion.