LED Lighting Mods on my LIMITED

I did something similar on my 07 and I just completed the project on my 2011 LIMITED. All of the interior lights have been upgrated to LED's and I also installed DRL strips and entry ground affect lights. I know this look isn't for everyone but I like it and enjoy the projects. Let me know what you guys and gals think after watching my video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSHy5qB_TM&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaSHy5qB_TM&feature=youtu.be

Oh, the color temperature is all the same on the LED lights but taking a denent photo I found is nearly impossible. They don't however have the same color temperature as my HID headlights though. I can control all of the lights with a two switches mounted near the drivers side door. The ground affect lights are never on while driving. I power them by tapping into the dome supervision, the mirror puddle lights. This wire was located under the driver side sill plate. I removed it, tracked the wire down and tied into that. The ground affect lights come on and go off automatically with the factory settings. Unlock doors/entry and exit.

The switch install was pretty much a must as I wanted to be able to override the front LED's as they come on automatically at ignition start and turn off when I cut the ignition. I installed them in the upper part of the door sill piece while I had it off when tracking the dome supervision wire. I originally was going to install it on the dash like my previous car but there is now a steel plate there. I thought the upper sill was the next best option. Thanks for the comments, fellow EDGE fans!

Edited by buffaloedge
  • Like 1