New here, just purchased a 2013 Ford Edge SEL...How'd I do?

Hello Ford Edge Forum, I'm new here and just wanted to see if I could get some feedback on my recent purchase.

I purchased the following new (900 demo miles) 2013 Ford Edge SEL this week:

Equipment Group 205A

-Sync Voice activated systems

-MyFord Touch

-Leather Comfort Package

-Rear view camera

Optional Equipment

-Voice activated navigation

-Power liftgate

-18" Chrome clad wheels

-Roof rails

This is my first new car purchase ever, so I was looking to get some feedback on how I did, and whether I got a decent deal. I'm having trouble finding relevant information since the 2014 Edge's are out now. I ended up paying 33k after taxes were all said and done. Sticker price was @ $36.2k.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's up guys... newbie in this forum. My name is and I just traded my 13 F150 Fx2 for a 13 Edge SEL. Love my truck but the gas mileage is really killing me. Just got a base SEL with Back up sensor, sync and power seats. Ford got a great deal sticker is 32990 i got it for 30k and some chang for 0% for 72.

Loving my MPG and love how it rides... just humiliated a Camaro RS thats been teasing me to race... just tried it and game him a pc of my edge!!!

• 1 month later...

What's up guys... newbie in this forum. My name is and I just traded my 13 F150 Fx2 for a 13 Edge SEL. Love my truck but the gas mileage is really killing me. Just got a base SEL with Back up sensor, sync and power seats. Ford got a great deal sticker is 32990 i got it for 30k and some chang for 0% for 72.

Loving my MPG and love how it rides... just humiliated a Camaro RS thats been teasing me to race... just tried it and game him a pc of my edge!!!

Your price is inline with what this model is selling for. I bought the same car this past Feb. except mine is Ruby Red for $27,500.00 Out the door but I got my Son's employee discount.

post-26092-0-95370900-1385127070_thumb.jpg