Interior Dimensions With Rear Seats Folded Down?

So I am going to be driving my new to us Ford Edge from Pennsylvania to our home in Texas. While I am in PA I was planning to pick up some items from storage from when we lived in PA.

I would like to see if I could stuff my motorcycle back there. (Harley Sportster) The bike is drained off all fluids so it could be laid on its side without any problem, and I would plan to put a tarp and a thick sheet of plywood to protect the interior.

What are the interior dimensions in the rear hatch with the seats folded down? Is this possible? Is this practical?

IMO, tow a trailer. I know, probably impractical, but I don't think the bike will fit

Here's one link with some measurements - http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/7098-cargo-area-measurements/ I think maybe with seat up.

So I considered towing a trailer but by the time I add a hitch ($200 for me to install), rent ($350) or buy (~$350 + tax and tags) I could just ship the bike or reassemble the bike slowly on trips back to PA and ride it back.

That dimension is definately without the seats being down as that is the same one I found on the Ford website.

One thing to consider. I know you're probably draining all fluids from the bike, but if you're driving long distance do you want to smell left over fuel, oil, etc. in the enclosed car? If you're driving short distance no problem. Also, post photos if the bike fits.

The bike does not have a fuel tank on it as the original was pulled off by my buddy (previous owner) with plans modify it. It has been drained of fluids for years so I doubt it will smell too bad. If it fits, I will definately post pics. :)