Just Released!!! The New Lexus LF_Xh!!!

I'm not seeing it, ok so the grill has 4 bars but the rest of car looks different. Tinny front headlights ugly fender flares over the front tires. Just not seeing much of the same. It has big sharp ridges and looks a lot shorter then the edge too.

Psst...read the title of this thread again....

Especially the part that says..."Hmm..the front grill reminds me of a..."

I'm only talking abotu the front grill.

The rest of the car does look different.

The Edge looks better.

• 1 month later...

Have any of you owned a Lexus? The service performed on Japanese Automobiles is rather expensive. I have owned 2 Accords and one fabulous Terd a Passport. I remember at 15,000 mile intervals those vehicles service charge was around 500 dollars each. Bear in mind that they drained all fluids and replenished as well as checked everything over. I followed the service intervals to the tee! I got great service from my 2 Accords the passport was just an Isuzu and it was crappy at best. My point is ownership cost was very high as compared to the many Fords I have owned.

My guess is that that Lexus you are showing Prototype photos of will cost in the 40's or low 50's and have the same expensive service intervals. I can't afford one. They are great vehicles don't get me wrong but they are very expensive also. I'll stick to good old grass roots Ford's.

SRE

Look at Lexus, trying to be Mazda and Ford all at once.

Poor things can't design an original and attractive car for S***.

Not surprising though, this IS Toyota we're talking about here. :reading:

Oh and it does take design ques from the Edge, the lights crease back into the fenders.

Mazda's have this design feature too, they look like morphed 6 headlights.

Edited by CreamEDGE.

• 1 month later...