New Edge Owner in Korea

Browny461

Hi everyone. I just bought a new 2013 Edge SEL here in Korea (military car sales). This is my first Ford and I love the car so far but am having small issues and it only had 20 miles on it when I bought. The left rear brake light was out so I had them fix it (they changed the bulb). One day after signing and driving away, the left rear blinker has now gone out. I am not mechanically inclined but makes me think some kind of wiring issue. Anyone heard of this issue or can give advice? Other than that, I love it.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome! Sucks that you had those minor problems when you got your Edge. My Edge was delivered through Military Car Sales here in Germany. When I picked it up it looked like one of my FOBs was chewed up by a dog and had a few minor scratches on the car (hardly visible). Luckily, they paid for all that on the spot.

I'm PCS'ing back to Korea next year. Can't wait to be back. How long are you there for?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, but I was not able to access this site with login issues. I had my rear light fixed (Korean dealer replaced the whole light assembly) and everything works great. I am really starting to enjoy my Edge and the ride is incredibly smooth (whenever I can find a smooth Korean road) and the outside noise is blocked really well. One thing I have read in other posts is the air filtration system inside the cab given people issues. I do not know if it is the Korean weather but so far this winter, with the heat around 71 degrees inside, it gets really warm and the air starts burning my nostrils, and also feels really dry. Does anyone know anything about the dynamics of the air system for Edges and can shed some light on what might be the issue? I owned a Hyundai Sonata before this and had zero air quality issues inside the cabin during last years winter here in Korea. Just wondering if because of the air system in the Edge I have to adapt to it or am I missing something being wrong. Other than that, I really love this ride! Thanks.

Rob