Queasiness on '11 edge interior trim

nickturri86

last time I got the transmission thump was when I came to a rolling stop,haha I love the power of the carƱ sounds awesome.. but it did not help and give me a loud boom thump.I kept looking up the rear view mirror and I swear I thought I was going to be my transmission on the road. I thought for sure it fell all off

Edited by 2011edgese

Had the same problem on my Edge. Had to go through 2 different visits. One to address a TSB that called for drilling out some ball bearings in the transmission. Another visit was to have a programming update to the ECM to change the shift points. Once that last fix was done, the car acts completely different and completely eliminated the problem.

Had the same problem on my Edge. Had to go through 2 different visits. One to address a TSB that called for drilling out some ball bearings in the transmission. Another visit was to have a programming update to the ECM to change the shift points. Once that last fix was done, the car acts completely different and completely eliminated the problem.

So the transmis4sion feel completely different? How long did they keep the car? I get scared of them drilling a hole to get a ball bearing out.you know how people say that once a new tranny Greys opened up, it leaks earlier. Btw... Does the tranny get pulled out completely?

Edited by 2011edgese