Edge sport lower valence

MikeyDubs

WOW! I had posted a reply to your original message you posted last night. You posted at 9:41PM and I had a reply with links showing where to find this part, including a Ford dealer sponsor on this forum who sells parts at employee prices at 9:51PM. Don't know how much quicker of a reply you could want.

If you go to the Main Topic Body Panels, Trim, etc and click on that, any posts started or replied to in that category will be listed. Your two posts are at the top right now, including the one I replied to last night.

This forum is a little bit unusual in that only the latest post is shown on the main board. That means if you post something, it will show on the main board. If someone else posts a new post in the same category, theirs is now shown on the main board, and yours is moved to the category (Body Panels, Trim, etc) in this case.

Learn how to use the forum and it's category's by not only checking the main board, but by clicking the sub category's for other posts.

WOW! I had posted a reply to your original message you posted last night. You posted at 9:41PM and I had a reply with links showing where to find this part, including a Ford dealer sponsor on this forum who sells parts at employee prices at 9:51PM. Don't know how much quicker of a reply you could want.

If you go to the Main Topic Body Panels, Trim, etc and click on that, any posts started or replied to in that category will be listed. Your two posts are at the top right now, including the one I replied to last night.

This forum is a little bit unusual in that only the latest post is shown on the main board. That means if you post something, it will show on the main board. If someone else posts a new post in the same category, theirs is now shown on the main board, and yours is moved to the category (Body Panels, Trim, etc) in this case.

Learn how to use the forum and it's category's by not only checking the main board, but by clicking the sub category's for other posts.

Thank you for your post! I seen it earlier then it disappeared so that's why I replied! Thanks for the help.