Where to buy front wiper arms?

Thinking the previous owner was one of those people who lifted the wiper arms up everynight during the Winter. Ive had 3 sets of wipers on (All premium blades, no el cheapo) in the few months ive owned it and they all dont get the whole path theyre supposed to. The passenger side wiper actually flutters quite a bit when im going 50+ MPH.

Blades have all been correct size, tried regular blades, frameless and hybrid style, all the same result.

I tried rockauto but they onky seem to list blades, washer pumps and motors for the wipers.

Why not go with Ford's genuine parts? you can get it online:

http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/CatalogResults.aspx?y=2013&m=Ford&mo=Edge#Search

http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/PartDetail.aspx?n=H3YmOx%2bYRvRT75NQmNvEug%3d%3d&id=267948075&m=2&search=true&year=2013&make=Ford&model=Edge

I searched using my 2013 Edge, assuming they all use the same wiper arms (including the old models?).

Edited by BlackEdition

Thanks for the response, a couple hours after posting (I was at work, so only getting to look online in short bursts) but I found that Ford Parts website. Never heard of it before, but quickly found both arms reasonably priced, and ordered them! Hoping to get them early this week, as we have another 3-6" of snow and then tons of rain coming. :cry: