Edge Body Side Protective Moldings

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I received the Sportwing painted body moldings, but no installation instructions. I found this website that provides most of the information I need.

What I don't have is the recommended install height measurements for the Edge. Can someone send me the measurements so I know how high on the door to install them?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just traded in the '07 I posted pictures of on a new '10 Edge. All the dudes at the dealer were asking where to get those moldings. They held up great for the whole 3 years I had it. I just ordered a set for the new one, I hope they can match the Platinum White paint.

• 2 months later...

I have had a set of Sportwing color keyed on since the Edge was new in 08. Dark ink blue - perfect match. My left side back door molding did its job and took a direct hit in a parking lot. Only thing is they are not colored all the way through. But I am greatful that they worked to save me from getting a ding repaired. I think I can just touch it up and it will look fine. Great investment and I would buy them again.