Changing Ford Logo on Display

Is there a way to change the Ford Logo that goes out when the vehicle is shut off or turned on? I apologize as i am new to a 2013 Edge. I would like to change the Ford logo to something custom. I have changed the home screen already. My 4 year old is a huge super hero, avenger transformer fanatic so changing the fade in out Ford logo would be cool. If it cannot be changed than so be it.

Is there a way to change the Ford Logo that goes out when the vehicle is shut off or turned on? I apologize as i am new to a 2013 Edge. I would like to change the Ford logo to something custom. I have changed the home screen already. My 4 year old is a huge super hero, avenger transformer fanatic so changing the fade in out Ford logo would be cool. If it cannot be changed than so be it.

My son is a huge superhero fan as well, Stoln; unfortunately, the logo cannot be changed. What did you change your home screen background to?

Can't answer your question but am curious as to how to change the home screen....is this only for the MFT vehicles or can a non MFT home screen be changed?

The MyFord radio display cannot be changed, Edge1911, only MyFord Touch and the Voice-Activated Navigation systems can have pictures.

Man! I feel like the bearer of bad news. LOL

Rebecca

• Like 1

Hey, I changed it to a Autobot logo as it matches the silver color of my Edge SEL. I would post a pic but i do not know how to add one, sorry. I was also wondering if the indicator for the navigation can be changed as well the flashing circle around pointer is annoying?

Edited by Stoln

Thanks Rebecca. I don't mind this type of bad news. :) It would be cool to be able to change the fading logo to something else though!

You're welcome, but I still hate delivering it. ;)

Hey, I changed it to a Autobot logo as it matches the silver color of my Edge SEL. I would post a pic but i do not know how to add one, sorry. I was also wondering if the indicator for the navigation can be changed as well the flashing circle around pointer is annoying?

Sounds awesome! The navigation indicator cannot be changed either; however, this would be a great Idea on Ford Social. Here's the link to where you can post it:

http://social.ford.com/your-ideas/technologies/infotainment/

In case you're new to Ford Social, it's a site where you can post your cool Ford stories or read other customer's, review, rate, and post Ideas that you'd like to see implemented, read articles we post, and much more. It's kinda cool if you ask me.

Rebecca

Edited by FordIVTteam
  • Like 1