EDGE CLEANING AGENTS???..wax or water =]

Pics of my '02 Maxima after an 8 hr session using Klasse All In One and Pinnacle Souveran

540post_souveran_side_sm.jpg

540the_morning_after_sm.jpg

Part of the reason it took me 8hrs was due to me being "anal" and doing the following:

- Claying the wheels

- Applying Klasse All In One and Sealant Glaze to my rims

- Claying the windows and sunroof

- Claying the entire car

Edge's predecessor:

DSC_9520.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
I don't see anything on your list that I have had a problem with, but I now use Zaino Brothers products and I have for the last several years. You just can't beat the quality and depth of shine. They can be found at www.zainostore.com (No, I don't work for them nor do I subcontract with them - I just like their products and I think they work better)

I just picked up my Blazing Copper Edge last Saturday and it is sitting in the garage right now about 70% complete clay barring the surface. The car will stay there until I can get my next shipment of Zaino Brothers stuff to seal and then waz the car. Then I'm looking to add a clear bra to all the front facing surfaces and the hood. Then I'll finally be able to take my blazing copper baby for a ride.

BP

I must have been hiding under a rock for a while :wacko: What is a "clear bra" also who sells them?

I must have been hiding under a rock for a while :wacko: What is a "clear bra" also who sells them?

It's a 3M clear "sticker" that is cut vehicle specific. It adhears to the front bottom of the hood, bumper, front part of the fenders and mirrors. Sometimes even more places, wherever a rock or bug can strike. As with anything, there's pros and cons. It looks great for the first few months and keeps road debris and rocks from chipping your paint. After regular washing, waxing, bug removal and such, it begins to get cloudy. After years of direct sun, it's toast.

• 6 months later...

Heres a couple photos of a couple of our vehicles using clay and Meguires NXT. I have tried using Zaino also but it is just too much of a pain to use and this is much easier and gives great results. All of these vehicles were purchased at least slightly used and the photos are after I did my thing to them.

Our MKX

DSC_0234.jpg

Neighbors VUE that I detail for them several times a year:

vue2.jpg

'07 F150 FX2 that I used to have:

f1509088.jpg

f150101307001.jpg

My Dads '03 F150:

051107005.jpg

The '07 Mariner we traded in on the MKX:

31107005.jpg

And the vehicle I miss the most, my '03 Ranger: