Rear wiper part numbers

Kanatronic

Does anybody knows the part number for the rear wiper blade, normal OEM Ford rear wiper, the Motorcraft is slightly different, and the difference in cost is not that big either...or any good alternative to replace just the blade after...that is blade is pretty thick at the back side, and normal bladeswill not fit as intended...

Ah...BTW 2008 model SEL....

Edited by Kanatronic

These is a motorcraft, it is not the same as the OEM. While you mount them, that arm is a little over the blade, not nicely flush as the OEM.

I have tried both trust me on that, ando nce the lady at the dealer told me the same that they were slightly different, but most people do not care about that little differece, but I do....I want the FORD OEM part number...to order the OEM,

BTW I use bosch icons on the front as well, so far the best I have tried, far better than the Michelin and RainX...also have used once the Motorcraft for the front, they are a joke, mine lasted three months before begining to strike the glass, but they were free...LOL...

Everytime they offer me free wipers what I do is tell them to giive me the OEM rear instead....