New tail lights from Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, thanks for the thread on our new Edge LED tail lights. I'm not sure when I will be able to get a video put together of the new Shadow Black tails, but here are some additional photos that may help. We have been getting some great reviews on these new lights from customers. I guarantee you will like them. They add so much to the look of the rear end and the brake light LEDs are much brighter than the stock tail lights.

We are just about to begin production of the same taillight that will be compatible with the 2007-2010 Edge. I am hoping to finish them by sometime in January. I will be sure to post to the forum when they are ready.

Our Shadow Black LED Tail light compared to the Stock Ford SPORT tail light:

EDG-TAIL-BLK-ProductPics1_zpsd6f3e81e.jp

With Optional Turn signal / Reverse Lamp Rear LED Bulb Pack:

EDG-TAIL-BLK-LargeProductPics3_zpsca7768

OnCar-EDGESPORTShadowLEDTaillight2_zps40

EDG-TAIL-BLK-OnCarPics1_zps0f37d690.jpg

NEW Product Coming soon: EXTREME V4 LED Puddle Light

We are just about ready to launch a brand new LED puddle light that is 40% brighter than our already incredibly bright High Output CREE LED puddle lights. Hope to have them up on the site by the end of the weekend. Look for the new thread I will start here on the forum, to introduce them.

AllLEDPuddlelightOptions_zps0d9de5e7.jpg

All Edge Products are also ON SALE right now with the lowest prices we have ever offered. Check them out:

DriveBright.com Holiday Sales Event

• Like 1

• 1 month later...