My phone and SYNC

I upgraded (yes, in my opinion, this is an upgrade!) from the Moto Q to the brand new Verizon LG VX10000 Voyager. For any of you that may want this new phone, it works great with SYNC. With the Q I always, ALWAYS, had to reconnect my device every time I entered my Edge, the Q was a lil spastic anyway...But with the Voyager (which is the bomb) it reconnects itself every time.

Just an FYI for all the gadget lovers....

I upgraded (yes, in my opinion, this is an upgrade!) from the Moto Q to the brand new Verizon LG VX10000 Voyager. For any of you that may want this new phone, it works great with SYNC. With the Q I always, ALWAYS, had to reconnect my device every time I entered my Edge, the Q was a lil spastic anyway...But with the Voyager (which is the bomb) it reconnects itself every time.

Just an FYI for all the gadget lovers....

In summary, the LG VVX!0000 Voyager is the tits.

I'm a little bummed now. :cry:

I kinda liked the Moto Q...but I am with Sprint so it may work differently for me. ..if at all. Hopefully.

A couple guys I work with both drive Acuras with bluetooth connectivity and they are have a tough time pairing their phones to their vehicles. Both use Verizon one has a Treo, which he no longer uses with the car. It frequently dropped the bluetooth connection. The phone also had the most recent software updates. He bought a bluetooth earpeice which works great.

The other guy just kept switching phones till he found one that worked. He ended up with a RAZR, but I am not sure which one.

On a side note:

"In summary, the LG VVX!0000 Voyager is the tits."

Please omit the word "the" in the future. Take pride in your use of "tits". :shades:

Edited by SHIZZY

I'm a little bummed now. :cry:

I kinda liked the Moto Q...but I am with Sprint so it may work differently for me. ..if at all. Hopefully.

A couple guys I work with both drive Acuras with bluetooth connectivity and they are have a tough time pairing their phones to their vehicles. Both use Verizon one has a Treo, which he no longer uses with the car. It frequently dropped the bluetooth connection. The phone also had the most recent software updates. He bought a bluetooth earpeice which works great.

The other guy just kept switching phones till he found one that worked. He ended up with a RAZR, but I am not sure which one.

On a side note:

Please omit the word "the" in the future. Take pride in your use of "tits". :shades:

Hey Shizzy...It's okay...maybe yours will do fine. Mine worked, i just had to reconnect every time which was annoying...My Q was truly spastic though...

On a side note:

Really? LG VVX10000 Voyager is tits. LG VVX10000 Voyager is the tits.

Hmm...I know it's your expression, but I really like the second one.

Mind if I tweak it a little? The expression I mean...not the tits.

Well, then again, depends on who belongs to the tits.

Must...stop...letting...mind...wander...must...not...think...about...shawty....

Edited by Good_Hands

The use of the word "tits" as you guys are using it is yesterday's news, and so 12 year old like.

Oh...My mistake...I did not realize we were trying to please you...or anyone else for that matter...

:)

*makes mental note*

Do not use the word Tits...It is SO 12 year oldish....And that is the word because the MASTER of the TRAIN says so....

*nods*

Edited by npggirl

The use of the word "tits" as you guys are using it is yesterday's news, and so 12 year old like.

Saggy tits.

(you have heard of Buzz Kill? This is the new "Buzz Kill" - in honor of you)

Seriously...lighten up. Life is too short to worry about a few people debating the phrase "tits" and "the tits."

Surely, you have more important things to worry about.

Maybe. Then again, if this is the ONLY thing you have to worry about, you have a very blessed life.

My statement was meant as a joke. Obviously, it was misunderstood.

Ohhh, No no...of course not..

I was cracking up...lol...lmao....rofl...all that good lingo jingo!

I was running around saying...

"HA...his funny post is the tits!"

Ohhhh, pshaw. I am bored with this...time for bed.

*yawns*

Edited by npggirl

What's your problem..that time of the month??

Um, actually no..not quite...just naturally bitchy. ;)

Oh, I know....you are just toooo cool. Well, excuse me. I guess I've been put in my place...

well, it is about time you got something right...

Edited by npggirl