RED Edge problems

07 MKX

Carbon here. Very few problems...and the ones I have had, are no where near the severity of the red ones.

I love red too. Almost bought a red one...but saw the carbon and said..."yeah...that's the tits..I want that one."

I started out looking for green ones; every car I have owned for the last 15 years has been green. I guess there were so many issues with those, they didn't even make it to the lot.

I'm very happy with the carbon, same color as the Bronco II I had waaaay back when, before the green ones.

I started out looking for green ones; every car I have owned for the last 15 years has been green. I guess there were so many issues with those, they didn't even make it to the lot.

Correct, those were pulled from pre-production and destroyed actually. But by then, the problems must have crept into the normal production schedule. A few were used with the crash test dummy's, but then they went on tour. I knew at one time, they had specific people working on the line to see that certain problems didn't get to the dealers, and they were hoping that the dealers might be able to fix them.

But unfortunately, now people are starting to report them, and resorting to the last straw of Lemon laws and such. It's almost a given now, when a problem creeps up, you just have to ask, "IS it RED?" Nod and empathize with them.