New member 2013 Edge

thom6998

Hello here to introduce myself. I just purchased a 2013 Edge Se. I've always been a Ford fan and recently upgraded from a Ford Fusion. At work I drive the Taurus and recently was assigned a 2014 Explorer. Although the Explorer was a little high in my price range, I decided to go take a look. I jumped in the Edge instead and it just felt right. It sits up high, gets decent gas mileage and so far AWD has been a beast in Denver snow. So far I've thrown on 4 new snow tires and working on new rims for the tires it came with. My next upgrade will be drl from daytime bright lites.

I'm excited to be here and I've read quite a few topics here in the mods section. Lots of great ideas and creativity!

post-33784-0-68975800-1420999467_thumb.jpg

Hello here to introduce myself. I just purchased a 2013 Edge Se. I've always been a Ford fan and recently upgraded from a Ford Fusion. At work I drive the Taurus and recently was assigned a 2014 Explorer. Although the Explorer was a little high in my price range, I decided to go take a look. I jumped in the Edge instead and it just felt right. It sits up high, gets decent gas mileage and so far AWD has been a beast in Denver snow. So far I've thrown on 4 new snow tires and working on new rims for the tires it came with. My next upgrade will be drl from daytime bright lites.

I'm excited to be here and I've read quite a few topics here in the mods section. Lots of great ideas and creativity!

Welcome...you will get a ton of info and help from some great people on here.....

And the rep from Ford on this site is amazing .... she fixed my pandura/radio interface by recommending a fix !

Congrats and welcome to the neighborhood, thom6998!

I’m the Ford Customer Service Representative on this forum, and my name is Tricia. I’ll be here to answer any questions or concerns.

As rwf78155 mentioned, we also have Rebecca with our FordIVTteam. Don’t hesitate to reach out to her for inquiries dealing with in-vehicle technology. Click here to get connected.

Enjoy your new ride!

Tricia