2015 owner's manual

I ordered a Sport with the 401 package on Jan 2. Looking at the 2014 Edge dash and electronics, way ahead of the Fords I have now, I was hoping to read a manual ahead of delivery. I can't find a PDF on line yet. Any idea when it will be available on the Ford web site?

FWIW no build date yet. :-)

Wow you can pre- order 2015 Sport Edge now. Do you mine telling us how much you paid compare to the MSRP? THANKS

I ordered a Sport with the 401 package on Jan 2. Looking at the 2014 Edge dash and electronics, way ahead of the Fords I have now, I was hoping to read a manual ahead of delivery. I can't find a PDF on line yet. Any idea when it will be available on the Ford web site?

FWIW no build date yet. :-)

Go to www.motorcraftservice.com -> owner information. You have to go through the main page first - linking directly to the OM doesn't work.

Akirby, thanks for the link. Unfortunately Helm doesn't have the 2015 owner manual either. Bright red lettering says not released yet.

Jeff, the Ford web site posted Edge build and pricing pages on December 30 or 31. (I had checking almost daily.) Too soon for discounting, I've been dealing with the same dealer sales and service for 35 years. Trustworthiness and reliability to me are worth far more than a couple of dollars.

I'm looking forward to the new vehicle.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The 2015 Edge owner's manual and quick reference cards are now available for download as PDF files.

http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/OwnerGuidePage&year=2015&make=Ford&model=Edge

The manual is just shy of 500 pages. I'm going back to school for a memorization course and an engineering degree. <grin> Good grief...