What are people paying for 2015 Edge

So what kind of deals are people getting on there 2015 Edge ? I just received a $750 off coupon if I buy a Ford product and take delivery off dealer lot By 5-15-2015 . You get this coupon by going to Ford website and signing up for news and info and asking for a Brochure . I did this 3 years ago when I bought my Escape. Got my final deal then showed them this coupon and he put code in there computer and receved extra $750 off.

So it has to be off the dealer lot in order to utilize the coupon?

It does say off dealer lot , but it said that 3 years ago also and I order my Ford and they used coupon with no problems .

PS do not tell them about your coupon until your final deal is done. So it will be really $750 off

* Dealership do not mind when you take out the coupon late after negotiate a deal because the $750 Off coming from Ford head quarters. Not dealer pocket.

Edited by Jeff Maynard

You get this coupon by going to Ford website and signing up for news and info and asking for a Brochure .

I looked around the website, and didn't find a place to sign up for News and Info. 't you have a link, or can you guide me to the place to sign up, and the place to request a brochure.

Thanks!

I looked around the website, and didn't find a place to sign up for News and Info. 't you have a link, or can you guide me to the place to sign up, and the place to request a brochure.

Thanks!

at the bottom of the Ford Edge info page beneath the red Sport:

http://www.ford.com/crossovers/edge/?fmccmp=lp-future-top-hp-edge

244aamb.png

Edited by cab2g
  • Like 2