color

npggirl

Cool! Anyone seen Creme Brule in person yet? If so, what do you think?

I think it looks very attractive - cool and sexy.

Looks like the center of a Tim Hortons Boston Cream donut :wacko:

I think the white chocolate looks better.

Oh, you Canadians and Tim Hortons! Ever since they opened up one here in MI, my wife (from Barrie) has been dragging me over there. :confused:

Cool! Anyone seen Creme Brule in person yet? If so, what do you think?

I think it should of been white. Creme Brule IMHO looks like a Lincoln color and I personally don't like it. But then again, you might think the Blazing Copper sucks and that is what I ordered. I just think the darker colors look better

Good luck.

I think it should of been white. Creme Brule IMHO looks like a Lincoln color and I personally don't like it. But then again, you might think the Blazing Copper sucks and that is what I ordered. I just think the darker colors look better

Good luck.

I cant wait to see...I will have to see the colors in person to know for sure...

:yup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ordered mine in Redfire also but with Med Stone leather interior. The red is a true deep metallic red not a red with an orange tint like my supercrew.

The darker colors look the best, especially with the chrome accents. Redfire looks fantastic in person, nothing like the color on the charts they have. Always see the colors in person, I have seen all of them and they all look different than the color chart.

• 3 weeks later...