AC makes noise and limited air flow when turning left.

louilady79

When the air is blowing and I turn left there is a distinct air restriction type of howl and the air flow through the vents becomes limited when I turn left, turning right does now affect it. Also i have recent noticed drips of cold water hitting my right foot and moisture in both floor boards. Drivers side appears to be coming from the console area and passenger side from under the dash closer to the door. Any thoughts?

The water on the floor suggests the A/C drain is blocked. The water may be restricting air flow in the system because it sloshes to the right when you turn left. The howl could be the fan speed increasing as the airflow is reduced. Check the drain first before doing anything costly.

• 2 weeks later...

Well we finally crawled under it today couldn't locate the drain to check for possible blockage. We did look near fire wall for tube or hole, anyone have picks of what its supposed to look like of detailed description of where it is supposed to be located? However, pulled glove box out and checked the in cabin filter and it looks like its never been changed, probably same on since it rolled off the line. Thanks for that advice. I will see if that makes a difference. If not,