Tuner

Thumper07

I have a 2013 I'd like to go stage 1 with. Intake, exhaust and computer remap for added fuel and advanced timing to run 93 octane. I normally opt for Diablo but they don't make one for the Edge. I want to be certain I can find a tuner before I bother with modifying. I suppose I could add the KN intake, which will lean it out a little and add a few ponies, but I wanted to go a full stage 1. Ill email that contact and see if they make one. Thanks.

I emailed them but the don't list an Edge on their website. I doubt they make one.

Ā 

I Googled SCT and found SCTflash.com but the tuners don't come loaded with a canned map and one needs to be custom dyno'd and programmed.

Ā 

I'll see what Torrie says. Thanks for the info much appreciated!

Edited by Thumper07

• 1 month later...

Anyone make a tuner for the 3.5? I'm on my IPad and it's slow and took too long running a search so sorry if this is a repeat question. I'm sure it is. Thanks.

Any luck on fining a Tuner program? I called a local dyno shop but they didn't know of any tunes for the Edge. They said if it had the EcoBoost engine they could do a lot to boost the horsepower. My husband wants to add a cold air intake but I really don't think that will do much without a custom tune.

Any luck on fining a Tuner program? I called a local dyno shop but they didn't know of any tunes for the Edge. They said if it had the EcoBoost engine they could do a lot to boost the horsepower. My husband wants to add a cold air intake but I really don't think that will do much without a custom tune.

Cindy..I added a K&N cold air intake system and feel it was a total waste of money.....negligable if any hp gain but it is really loud sucking in air when accelerating.

If I had to do it again Id just order a good K&N replacement filter for the stock Ford intake