2015 Edge All Weather Floor Mats?

Not yet. When I inquired at Weathertech, they said a couple more months.

Huskey said their liners should be available within a few weeks or so. From the email... "We will have the WeatherBeater liners in the next 14-21 days but the X-act Contours are not in the works at this time."

Not yet. When I inquired at Weathertech, they said a couple more months.

Huskey said their liners should be available within a few weeks or so. From the email... "We will have the WeatherBeater liners in the next 14-21 days but the X-act Contours are not in the works at this time."

Sounds like you at least got a response back from Weathertec, I sent them an e-mail request a month ago and have heard NOTHING!

Hi powerstroke

I did the same and emailed weather tech about the liners. After no reply from weather tech I decided to give them a call. Was able to speak with a rep. and she said that my information was saved in their database and once the liners are available I would receive an email indicating they can be purchased. She could not give me an exact timeframe but said they are working on the new design and shouldn't be much longer. I hope this helps you.

Sounds like you at least got a response back from Weathertec, I sent them an e-mail request a month ago and have heard NOTHING!

I called and spoke with someone last month at Weathertech. I emailed but did not receive a response.

I received an email from the product engineer from Husky within about 2 days.

I actually prefer Husky Liners as I have them in my fiancee's '15 Escape and have had a great experience with them save for occasional rubbing against the steering column at the base due to some very close tolerances and minor slippage from getting in and out of the drivers seat.

I got similar responses from both WeatherTech and Husky. Originally Husky said they'd be ready by late May. Obviously that didn't happen.

Looks like Weathertech updated their site and front mats are available for $110. Cabela's also has them called "TrailGear 2 Floor Liners by WeatherTech". I personally want both the front and rear mats. The all-weather mats that I got with my Edge are a joke.

I love WeahterTech's digital floor liners. I'll get a set in the near future for sure. I have them in my mustang and leave them in year round. My carpet still looks factory new in it.

Weathertech website indicates that both front and rear liners are now available for the 2015 edge

Now shows the AVM - All Vehicle Matts are available too! i emailed them earlier also regarding these. Maybe they received enough interest to go ahead and get them pushed out?? :dance:

I ordered the front weathertec laser measured/molded floor mats and the back seat mats were not available. I received them put them in and they are fantastic. I checked the website again and the rear seat mats are now available so I ordered those. Has anyone used the weathertec cargo mats? I am debating between theirs and the Ford cargo mat that has EDGE molded into the mat. Thoughts?

I ordered the front weathertec laser measured/molded floor mats and the back seat mats were not available. I received them put them in and they are fantastic. I checked the website again and the rear seat mats are now available so I ordered those. Has anyone used the weathertec cargo mats? I am debating between theirs and the Ford cargo mat that has EDGE molded into the mat. Thoughts?

Pictures of the front mats installed?