2015/300A No perforated leather inserts

Perk

We recieved our 2015 titanium with the 300A features " leather-trimmed sport seats" ( ceramic ) without perforated leather in the insert areas as shown in the brochure ... the bolster and insert areas are all the same ... I am wondering if this has happened to anyone else or did I missinterpret what is shown in the brochure...

Also , should this indeed be a factory error does anyone have any experience with what we may expect to be done in a case like this ... we would like to have the perforated seating areas , but not sure we want our new vehicle taken apart to replace them..

Perk

The perforated seats are the “heated and cooled front seats”. Titanium Equipment Group 301A. (Page 11)
300A is only heated seats and the seats are not perforated. We test drove the 2015 with the 302A packaged. Loved the seats. Our 2015 is on order.

On a side note. There are 5 different seats available for the 2015 Edge and they vary in degrees of comfort. To us the base seat in the SEL had very hard uncomfortable bolsters and we were not going to order our Edge because of this. The perforated seats were the most comfortable. The seats in the 301a package were very good too.

Thank you folks ... I stand corrected by your astute assessment and double checking with the dealer... the perforated leather in the insert areas only comes when ordering the 301A or 302A package ... I will say we have been driving a Cadillac SRX and Mercedes 320ML and find the 300A seats very comfortable , although we wondered if we were missing something without the perforations ... overall we find the new Edge to be as roomy , quiet , comfortable , handling and pep to be as good or better than anythying we have driven ... " excellent value "

Perk