Weathertech Cargo Mat Available!

Unless I missed it, the only ones at Cabela's are the "generic" ones. The mat that I ordered is custom cut for the 2015 Edge.

Nope, custom ones. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-TrailGear-2-Floor-Liners-by-WeatherTech174/1088481.uts

Cabela’s TrailGear 2 Floor Liners by WeatherTech®
  • Channels water and debris away from feet
    • Made of PVC-free materials
    • Custom-Made Digitafit
    • Stays securely in place
    • Tri-extruded materials
These custom-fitted liners shield your vehicle’s interior from moisture and dirt, while transferring water and debris through a system of channels to keep the mess away from your feet. Each mat is measured with laser technology for a precise fit. The Front Floor Liners are made of a high-density Tri-extruded material with a rigid core. This offers unrivaled wear strength and incredible shape retention. The Rear Floor Liners and Cargo Liners are made of a proprietary thermopolyolefin material that resists wear, holds its shape and remains flexible in temperature extremes. They also feature slip-stopping Hair-Cell Texture molding technology. All rear floor liners and cargo liners are one piece, with limited exceptions. Sold per row. Made in USA.
Colors: Black, Gray, Tan.

Nope, custom ones. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-TrailGear-2-Floor-Liners-by-WeatherTech174/1088481.uts

Cabela’s TrailGear 2 Floor Liners by WeatherTech®
  • Channels water and debris away from feet
    • Made of PVC-free materials
    • Custom-Made Digitafit
    • Stays securely in place
    • Tri-extruded materials
These custom-fitted liners shield your vehicle’s interior from moisture and dirt, while transferring water and debris through a system of channels to keep the mess away from your feet. Each mat is measured with laser technology for a precise fit. The Front Floor Liners are made of a high-density Tri-extruded material with a rigid core. This offers unrivaled wear strength and incredible shape retention. The Rear Floor Liners and Cargo Liners are made of a proprietary thermopolyolefin material that resists wear, holds its shape and remains flexible in temperature extremes. They also feature slip-stopping Hair-Cell Texture molding technology. All rear floor liners and cargo liners are one piece, with limited exceptions. Sold per row. Made in USA.
Colors: Black, Gray, Tan.

I stand

Mine arrived yesterday, fits and looks great!

There is a lip on all four edges, as there should be. However, it is taller on the sides and shallower in the front and back to fit seamlessly with the hatch as well as let you use it with the seats down and not have to go over a "mat hump."

I'd post a pic, but "black on black" would just be a blob.

• Like 2

That looks awesome. I will be picking one of these up at some point. I am currently using an old cargo mat from a Sub Forrester that my mom was throwing out. Certainty not a custom fit. I will also take a look at the Ford OEM version to see how that looks.

A little off topic, my Weathertech front mats arrived and they fit perfect. My only really small gripe is that I wish the foot rest was a little taller (like 2 inches). I can see snow potentially getting behind it.

That looks awesome. I will be picking one of these up at some point. I am currently using an old cargo mat from a Sub Forrester that my mom was throwing out. Certainty not a custom fit. I will also take a look at the Ford OEM version to see how that looks.

A little off topic, my Weathertech front mats arrived and they fit perfect. My only really small gripe is that I wish the foot rest was a little taller (like 2 inches). I can see snow potentially getting behind it.

I had the same concern about the WeatherTechs in my Mustang. What you can do to be extra safe is get some of that sticky carpet protectant plastic that you'll see in new homes for potential buyers to walk on. Put some of that on the carpet and then put in your WeatherTechs in the winter.

• Like 2