2013 EDGE SPORT Drive Bright HID/DRL Installed

Did it come with the harness? Then, yes, definitely you should wire it up.

From all reports, the DTBL HIDs are among the fastest on the market. Could be the ballasts are faulty or incorrect though. Can happen on occasion. If you post a pic of the parts, other product owners can help verify, at least the external aspects.

Dan's instructions said to only use the golden harness if the lights flicker and they don't so I didn't to avoid a rats nest of wiring under the hood lol. I ordered the edge specific kit the one that comes with the DRL'S, canbus and resistors. No other issues besides slow start up but they always start the first time and they are super bright 5k bulbs as seen in photo above. The kit take's about 45 seconds or so to achieve full brightness. The harness would probably have less resistance and offer a little more amperage than the standard plugs I imagine that would decrease the warm up time and maybe offer a little bit more light. I emailed Dan about what to do when I plug the battery back in, code wise etc... that was last Friday the 11th and zero response from Dan and today is the 19th. Somewhere read he had great customer service but I'm not experiencing that. So I didn't unhook the battery to avoid problems.

I think it's always a good idea to install a BEEFY dual relay waterproof harness when adding a hid kit regardless of the wattage. Not 100% sure but I would think it would allow the bulbs to reach full brightness quicker. Keep in mind that a harness needs to be well made with proper gauge wire cuz we don't want any meltdowns or fires.