newbie to this site from South Louisiana

15sportTT

See title. Newbie.

Just bought the wifey a new Edge. See pic.

2015 Edge Sport Ecoboost 2.7L TT AWD 21's :spend: with so many bells & whistles it will take a while to figure all that crap out.

Bought it about a week ago. Love it so far. Can't wait to get it on the highway and open her up. :shift:

My ride: 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 Metallic Silver/Stone.

post-37592-0-36481700-1442513548_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the community, 15sportTT, congrats on the wife's new ride. It looks great! Hope she likes hitting that happy pedal ;) How about a pic of both of your rides, sidebyside?

That's a great idea. Will do this weekend.

Ā 

Very cool!

Thanks. My 2 sons, both in their 20's, can't believe mom got this. Old farts can have fun too...

• Like 1

Nice....your wife is a very lucky woman!! :worship::) That's exactly what I want only in white with the black rims and of course all the bells & whistles :drool: . I'm planning on trading in my current 2013 Edge Sport but I'm holding out for the 2016. The wait is just about killing me, lol. I was at the dealership a couple weeks ago getting mine inspected so I looked at one on the lot while I waited. Didn't test drive it though because I didn't want to be tempted and buy it now.

Ā 

How does your wife like it so far? Hope she's enjoying it & welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

Nice....your wife is a very lucky woman!! :worship::) That's exactly what I want only in white with the black rims and of course all the bells & whistles :drool: . I'm planning on trading in my current 2013 Edge Sport but I'm holding out for the 2016. The wait is just about killing me, lol. I was at the dealership a couple weeks ago getting mine inspected so I looked at one on the lot while I waited. Didn't test drive it though because I didn't want to be tempted and buy it now.

Ā 

How does your wife like it so far? Hope she's enjoying it & welcome to the forum.

She loves it!!! The panoramic moon roof is pretty cool as she is a smoker, can vent the roof, crack a window and all good.

She wanted a SUV. I wanted to get a 4-door sporty sedan, but since for her let her decide.

We go to the beach a lot, waiting for grandbabies, so traveling & hauling baby stuff in the Edge will be a lot better than my stang.

Fins Up!

Edited by 15sportTT