Heater Blower Actuator

rdavid100

On a non-dual system, the blend door should affect both sides equally. As you state it's working properly, there is only one other thing that I can think of as the cause: the heater core is blocked on the drivers side. (Allows full airflow through the core, but no heat to pick up).

As a test, consider operating the air conditioner and test whether both sides are equally cold.

If they are, then it's probably the heater core (either inside the core or some material that got into the heater system and is blocking the airflow through that part of the airflow. To support this, I found a large amount of some type of sponge rubber pieces blocking my cabin filter. Had no idea how it got into system, but did find it after an oil change at local Ford dealer). (???)

If the ac is also not working, it's not the heater core. Has to be a blocked air chamber. Don't think the door is two-piece, but whenever this comes up it's always the driver's side that's cold.

Does anyone know if the heat door is in two pieces or if its all one piece?

Edited by enigma-2