Navigation Supplement

My 2008 Edge Limited has Navigation. The owners manual on page 74 refers to Navigation supplement. I did not receive this. Does it exist?

I am looking for detail information about it. Is there a place online which shows all the settings and features?

Thanks,

Steve

Try this:

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/SPu...mp;VEHICLE=Edge

I read about the site in another post somewhere.

dead link...

Yea..you're right. That's weird because when I tried it in message preview it worked. Must be a time-out type thing for the database. At least it worked for scanham. At any rate just go to:

www.motorcraftservice.com

On the left side of the window is a link to owner manuals. Once you click it, you can select the vehicle you are looking for manuals for....

....damn prepositions :banghead:

• 1 month later...
You have to be registered with the site for it to work.

Cheers,

Steve

Just a note, as of 3/17/08 you can get there from the

www.motorcraftservice.com site and down load the supplelent - I did not receive one either.

Update disks are available from NAVTEQ.COM, for 2007 Edge, for 0ne hundred and forty-nine dollars each.

Current version available is 6P Not sure if the 2008 is different, but it's the same version I got from the dealer today with my "new" 2007.

:hyper:

VagabondEdge

"I liked the Edge I bought for my wife so much, I bought one for me two days later - now we're DOUBLE-EDGED!"

Edited by VagabondEdge