HELP NEEDED!! Sync + Verizon

I have searched this forum as well as the Net in general, but can't find a very comprehensive list of Verizon Phones that are compatible with Microsoft's Sync. My fiance' wants to get the Blackberry 8130 Pearl but I don't know if it will sync up or not. I saw on Sync's website that the Sprint version of the phone works, but what about Verizon's? So if you have Verizon and your phone works, please post it here. Thanks a ton! -Justin

justinkeats

I upgraded to the LG 8550 chocolate phone in January. I works perfectly with Sync. You might want to check out this pdf file from Syncmyride.com on bluetooth phone that Ford has checked out. It does not mean that other phones will not work, just shows the ones that have been checked out.

blue tooth phones

Thanks, I have seen the list, but am surprised by how few Verizon Phones work. That's why I was hoping some members here whom have had luck with non-listed phones would help out and post them. Thanks though for the LG Chocolate suggestion :)

My phone is not supported - officially - The LG 8600. But it is the same as a chocolate (with minor differences) which is why it works.

Although, it keeps thinking Call Parents = Call Marions (a very good pizza place). :banghead:

My wife and I have the same phone - but are named differently to eliminate bluetooth cornfusion.

Solas

not all features work on the display.

according to the current documentation, NO phone (or provider) yet handles all 20 possible features. ATT comes close with 1 phone claiming 18 of the features. so everyone is lacking - no matter what phone - according to their 'approved' list.

rumor - as of last week - is that Verizon will get the Treo Centro in the coming month(s) and as that IS on the list for Sprint, one would hope (with fingers and toes crossed) it would work for Verizon on Sync as well.