fog lights...hid or led?

Pitch black roads, don't you use your brights? Fogs are disabled with brights.

yes i do use my brights...they are halogen https://static.pepboys.com/images/productImages/43778100/Philips-9005VPB2-Pkg-Front.jpg

and my fog lights are https://static.pepboys.com/images/productImages/43778100/12362XVS2-Front.jpg

and i have seen fog lights and thought they "looked good" but thank you for your opinion and the subtle "your fog lights look stupid" definately came across and wasnt really subtle. i rarely even have my fog lights on and did want to run some 10,000k hid but i understand that my fog light fixtures are very small and could possibly melt. sry im in a shitty mood and tired from lowering edge and repplacing suspension today.if i took it wrong i appologize im just grumpy. ill post pics tomorrow of the lowered edge and i plasti dipped wheels too..im sure you dont think that "looks cool " either but it was for a purpose and idgaf what anyone thinks

Edited by fit1446

I should have worded it differently. I meant that on "pitch black roads" you would probably be running brights and the fogs are disabled when the brights are on.

Didn't mean to imply that they look stupid, just will not contribute any additional, useful light by throwing additional money in making them brighter.

They work perfectly as designed, to illuminate the edges of the road right up in front of the car.

Adding brighter fog lights serve of good purpose and probably would just throw additional glare towards oncoming drivers.

Edited by enigma-2