After 7 y reminder sensor empty windshield fluid tank

stop work

Plus they change airbag. Even my was not in the list

I sold out because services after 175000ml cost more

Do we have any car without problem?

Any possibility ford people look in forum topics

and correct problem it's very much big BS when you have new car and ....,

Dealer very much in my place not listen

Yeah some Ford folks look over the forums...

Do we have a car without problems?... Well no offense but we would all love to live in your fantasy world. Even the best of the best of some issues nothing is perfect. The earlier one had a well documented water leak into the cabin. Some are experiencing transmission shifting funny and the engin stalling. Most problems I hear and have experience have been fit and finish but it all depends on the model version you have.

Edited by anile_eight

yeah, nothing is perfect and well, we aren't buying a hand built Rolls either. I paid almost 50k for my Edge, would I like it to be perfect sure. Do I suspect it to be perfect hell no! even Jennifer Lopez has flaws!!! but anyway, 50k isn't a lot for a car in reality. It's a mass produced vehicle and my 15 was a 1st year model, which is suspect to all kinds of first year buyer testing to find flaws. The fit and finish is by far the worst aspect of my Edge and to the naked eye, the average consumer does not care at all because it's detailed flaws. window trims not lining up, if you don't look for it you wont even noticed. paint runs in 2 spots that, the average person will never see because they will never be that close to the paint. Overall I'm happy with my car. Ford so far has been good to me. Engine bay hose had a huge bubble, it's on order, tailights full of condensation, they get replaced on Wed.

What model/year Edge do you own?

I wish I was a wealthy as Nick, as I believe $50K is a lot of money. Of which I paid for my Edge as well. My Edge is about 3 months old and has been in the dealer over a dozen days in the past 3 months, with an incredibly loud and annoying noise near the drivers side head; which is making driving it very unsafe, as its incredibly distracting. My old 07 Dodge doesn't make any of that noise. I think that is what remsleep is saying that buying a new car for $50K, you expect new. And the comment about English is unnecessary.

Edited by Nono

• 5 weeks later...

The site owner is eliminating the 2015 and 2016 specific forums and is moving the posts to the appropriate forum. It may take a few days to get everything into the final spaces so please be patient. These forums were becoming catch-alls for all problems instead of using the correct technical forum and it makes it harder to find issues that might be common to all years.