Can I re-up my full factory warranty ?

Tacyon

I have a 2011 Limited (2nd owner at 8000 miles) and I have the Premium 3 year, 100,000 mile warranty. I know there are several items that Ford has extended the warranty basically out to EOL.

What I want to know is can I before its EOL, for lack of a better term, re-up for another 1-3 years ?

Ford ESP yes .. 3CPO ?? no idea. 100k yes .. however, I do not think it was 7yrs. In my dusty memory banks .. I have 3 years after I owned it. Long story but basically I'm a 2nd owner via a dealership which was how I got the ESP plan. I've been told its up in March of 2016.

Actually, I was able to check myself via the Owner site .. and I'm not sure how (besides the dusty memory banks) how I came to the conclusion of this March ..

I'd just had FULLY covered service work done last year. (BAMB lubed, some other items as well)

But the ford owners sites says.

Terms: 3 years/36,000 (whichever comes first)
Warranty Expires in*: Warranty has expired
:doh: :cry:
I'm forgetting something. I remember having an "extended warranty" of some sort and I don't think it shows up on the Ford Owner site.
Edited by Tacyon