New to me...

lakeguy77

I just picked up a new-to-me 2013 Edge SEL. It's got leather, nav, etc. Absolutely love it.

My summer/weekend ride is a 2014 Mustang GT Track Pack that I factory ordered a couple years ago. I'm going to test fit the factory 19" wheels on my Edge, as by the numbers they should fit nicely. That's really my only plan as far as mods go, as that's what the Mustang is for.

Before I decided on a 2016 Edge, I was seriously considering a GT Mustang. Cargo room won out.

I actually traded a 2011 Sierra Crew Cab 4x4 on my Edge. That was too much space. ;)

Very nice! Clean garage too :thumbsup:

Thanks man, it helps that the Mustang had it all to herself as my Sierra didn't fit, and she never ventured out in the rain. Will change a bit now as the Edge fits just fine!

As a side note, the Ford rear bumper step applique BT4Z-17B807-A, is that a hard plastic cover, or is it just a soft decal-type sticker? It's really hard to tell from the photos. I'd prefer something hard plastic or metal. I have dogs jumping in and out back there. :)

New here, first post, but love these forums and always contribute on other forums as I find/fix things or need help.

I picked up a loaded black 40K mile CPO 2011 Edge Limited 3 weeks ago, love it, and have been looking for upgrades. Weathertech added all around, and I installed this bumper protector and it covers the bumper lip and looks great. Got it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WGUJ3AA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

I've also ordered the headrests for a 2013 (the fixed headrests on the 2011 are painful) and those are on their way, so I'll let you know how that goes

• Like 1

Not sure about the Ford product, but many people have successfully used the Toyota Scion xb bumper protector ...

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/3905-found-it/page-5?gopid=65787&do=findComment&comment=65787

New here, first post, but love these forums and always contribute on other forums as I find/fix things or need help.

I picked up a loaded black 40K mile CPO 2011 Edge Limited 3 weeks ago, love it, and have been looking for upgrades. Weathertech added all around, and I installed this bumper protector and it covers the bumper lip and looks great. Got it here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WGUJ3AA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

I've also ordered the headrests for a 2013 (the fixed headrests on the 2011 are painful) and those are on their way, so I'll let you know how that goes

I'm going to closely look at both these, they both look fantastic. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Mine came with the weathertech cargo area tray, and I've ordered the front set. The back seat is for my dogs (not married and no kids *highfive*) so I picked up a nice rear seat liner/hammock/cover thing off Amazon.

Edited by lakeguy77
  • Like 1

As an update on leather headrests for my 2011 Edge Limited, the 2013 adjustable leather headrests arrived last night. They come in 2 pieces and it took me about 20 minutes all in to convince the leather covers to go on, but be patient and just inch them a little at a time. They have overlapping flaps that snap together to form a hidden, clean look underneath. End result is a fantastic improvement. I can now sit up straight, and they look and work great. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................

All in, here's what I ordered from AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake (lowest price I could find on the web):

CT4Z-74610A62-EB HEADREST COVER CHARCOAL, Qty 2, $65.40 x 2 = $130.80

CT4Z-78611A08-A HEADREST PAD Qty 2, $93.38 x 2 = $186.76

plus freight
$300+, but worth every penny