2016 Titanium Features - clarification?

If any of you own a 2016 Edge Titanium with 302A and driver's assist packages (or know what these are), can you help me out? I'm trying to build my comparison spreadsheet vs. my 2 other competitors.

1) Side mirrors do not power-fold or tilt down on reverse, correct? They're only power mirrors in the sense that the mirror itself can be manually adjusted via a knob/something inside the car?

2) Does the sunroof have a powershade? (I don't recall if the 2015 SEL I test drove had that feature). I'm guessing it does, given that it's a panoramic window, but would like to know for sure.

3) Is the liftgate (power option) height adjustable?

4) I could have sworn I saw this, but the Acoustic glass is on Windshield and the two front side windows, yes? Any other windows?

5) Are the HID (optional) lamps projector as well? (the website doesn't really say)

6) Is there a USB connectivity port to Sync3?

7) How many USB charging ports (if any) are there?

8) what are the "security approach" lamps for the side mirrors?

I think that's it for now.

Thanks!

1) Yes, power means mirror adjustment is power.

2) Yes it does have a power operated sunshade.

3) Yes.

4) On the 2016, Acoustic glass is on Windshield and the two front side windows. On the 2015 only the windshield.

5) Yes. HID & Halogen lights are both projectors.

6) Yes, Sync has USB connectivity.

7) There are USB charging points, but not sure how many.

8) They are the lights under the side view mirrors that illuminate the ground near the vehicle when you remote unlock or open a door.

• Like 2

What are you comparing it to? I'm just curious

Sure thing. My 2 others:

2017 Kia Sorento (not out yet, so I'm basing this upon the 2016 Sorento on the Kia website). The SXL (or Limited if you go by the website) trim. Turbo, not the V6. With Tech package. The other is the 2017 (not out yet either) Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0 T w/Ultimate.

I did test drive the 2015 Edge SEL (nobody had Titanium in our area), and the 2016 SXL Kia. But my test drives were limited strictly to how silent the car was (decibel) and how smooth the ride was.

I had planned a 2nd round of test drives for the "feature" set. But I nixed that because I was waiting for the 2016 Ford with sync3, and then I was hoping Kia will have Android/Carplay in their 2017 (Hyunda is adding that in their 2017 Santa Fe).

• 4 months later...

Great post Omar!

I would add that in response to number 7, there are 2 USB charging points, four 12 volt charging points, and one 110 volt charging point included in the 302A package.

There are 3 or 4 USB ports. Two up in front storage compartment and one or two more in the center console arm rest area