Traction control

fit1446

Having an issue with traction control disabled light coming on all the time even if it is enabled. I can engage, disengage once vehicle is started but on ignition cycle the light comes on as if it is disengaged, when it actually is engaged. Anyone else have this issue? 2010 limited 3.5 fwd

It is doing it again... No matter what once I put it in drive and ghetto certain mph the light comes on and won't turn off. Once I cycle ignition I have control of the light as long as I'm in park or not moving. But even when light is on constantly I can still engage /dis engage traction control but the light stays illuminated no matter the setting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I am having the same issue with mine. But it is also kicking on the abs light and I am getting code u3000: 49-68 internal fault code. Did you ever find out what was causing this? Seems to only come on during the mornings and then in the afternoon  once it’s nice and warm it will not come on. I don’t want to spend 900 plus labor for a module of it’s actually a wiring or connector issue. And I don’t have the most faith in local dealer or most of the local auto shops. 

i also have code for hvac left and right dampener short to ground. Could this be the cause of the other module spazi g out?